Waste heat solutions for Europe's green recovery
Euroheat & Power in cooperation with the European Heat Pump Association is organising a webinar on waste heat recovery involving several EU projects.
The discussion will involve projects focusing on both industrial waste heat recovery (R-ACES and DryFiciency) and urban waste heat recovery from unconventional sources (REWARDHeat and ReUseHeat). Each project coordinator will deliver a presentation, followed by a high-level panel discussion about the role of waste heat recovery in energy system decarbonisation.
Time: 14:00 – 15:15 pm
- Veronika Wilk - AIT
- Kristina Lygnerud – IVL
- Roberto Fedrizzi – EURAC
- Anne Baastrup Holm – Energy Cluster Denmark
- Dan Stefanica – EHPA (moderator)
- 14:00 – 14:10 pm – Setting the scene by Dan Stefanica
- 14:10 – 14:20 pm - DryFiciency presentation by Veronika Wilk
- 14:20 – 14:30 pm - R-ACES presentation by Anne Baastrup Holm
- 14:30 – 14:40 pm – REWARDHeat presentation by Roberto Fedrizzi
- 14:40 - 14:50 pm – ReUseHeat presentation by Kristina Lygnerud
- 14:50 – 15:15 pm – Roundtable panel discussion – Q&A