TEMPO Project - D.1.1 Report Innovation Installation Guidelines 1st Version
In TEMPO, 6 technologies are developed and tested, namely:
- An automated on-line supervision platform to detect faults in DH substations
- Visualisation tools for expert and non-expert users
- A smart network controller to maximize sustainable energy consumption and minimize the return temperature
- An innovative piping system
- A building installation optimization
- Decentralised storage buffers
Deliverable D1.1 briefly describes the functionalities of version 1 of all technologies, and suggestions about possible extensions for version 2 (which is reported in the follow-up deliverable D1.2). Also, installation guidelines are added, describing how the technologies should be applied in the demo sites.
If you want to know more about this and other deliverables, click here to access the tempo project website.