How to Develop Underground Thermal Energy Storage (UTES) Projects?
A webinar series presenting learnings from the European HEATSTORE Project
Hosted by TNO (the Netherlands). All webinars will take place from 15:00-16:00 CEST
- Tuesday 7 Sept. (Holger Cremer, TNO): Challenges in Underground Thermal Energy Storage (UTES)
- Tuesday 14 Sept. (Thomas Driesner, ETH Zurich): Advances in subsurface characterization and simulation
- Tuesday 5 Oct. (Bas Godschalk, IF Technology): The ECW Energy HT-ATES project in the Netherlands
- Tuesday 21 Sept. (Koen Allaerts, VITO): Integrating UTES and DSM in geothermal district heating networks
- Tuesday 28 Sept. (Florian Hahn, Fraunhofer IEG): Abandoned coal mines – promising sites to store heat in the underground
- Tuesday 12 Oct. (Joris Koornneef, TNO): The role of UTES in the future EU energy system – a moderated table discussion.