11th International DHC+ Student Awards
If you don't have an account on the Euroheat & Power website, you will be asked to register first. Afterwards, you can fill in your online application.
This year, students are invited to submit a short research report in English (MAX 8 pages) in two categories:
- Bachelor’s & Master’s degree students
- Ph.D. students
A winner will be announced in each category. In addition, the evaluation committee may decide to award another prize for a research paper that is particularly creative and innovative.
Winners in each category will be awarded a 1,000 EUR cheque each + their accommodation and travel expenses to the Awards ceremony in Copenhagen will be reimbursed. Additionally, winners will be invited to publish an article in the International EUROHEAT&POWER Magazine.
Moreover, interested students will be invited to attend the 18th SDEWES Conference in Dubrovnik (24-29 September 2023) and will receive fee waivers.
- A call for applications will be open from 7 March until 26 May 2023
- The evaluation process will last throughout the whole month of June
- Winners will be announced at the beginning of July
If selected, you are expected to:
- present your research paper at the Awards ceremony at the Smart Energy Systems Conference in Copenhagen on 12-13 September 2023,
- prepare an article for the International EUROHEAT&POWER Magazine (guidelines provided).
More information can be found here.
An initiative supported by: