The annex task shared 6 “Status assessment, ageing, lifetime prediction and asset management of District Heating (DH) Pipes” (TS 6) intends to initiate a collaborative work within the International Energy Agency’s (IEA) Implementing Agreement “District Heating and Cooling” (DHC) aiming at an initiative to identify holistic and innovative approaches to aging and lifetime prediction of DH pipes.
AGFW is passing the preparation phase of the TS 6 project and would like to widen the audience as well as to motivate experts and researchers to contribute with their relevant results in this topic. Therefore, virtual workshops will be organised where latest results of research will be presented and the current work plan of the different subtask will be presented/discussed.
The workshops will be in English and free of charge.
For registration, please send an email to [email protected] with the information which WS you want to participate in.
- Subtask A – Status Assessment - Virtual Workshop on 24th November 2021, 9:00-12:00 (CET)
- Subtask B – Ageing of DH-pipes - Virtual Workshop on 26th November 2021, 9:00-12:00 (CET)
- Subtask C – Lifetime prediction of DH pipes - Virtual Workshop on 29th November 2021, 9:00-12:00 (CET)
- Subtask D – Asset Management - Virtual Workshop on 30th November 2021, 9:00-12:00 (CET)
- Subtask E – Future Perspectives - Virtual Workshop on 1st December 2021, 9:00-12:00 (CET)