Key findings on the waste heat potential and urban waste heat recovery and along with all the experience from the four demonstration sites will be presented by ReUseHeat.
Celsius Initiative will share its main outcomes on the importance of collaboration and knowledge sharing between cities, the similarities and differences between cities in H&C transition as well as key learnings from the Celsius format (e.g. Forerunner Groups and Celsius Talks).
Register by clicking the 'Book now' button.
9:00-9:30 – Welcome coffee
9:30-9:45 – Intro from Project coordinators
9:45 – 10:15 – Keynotes from EU guest speakers
10:15-11:30 – ReUseHeat & Celsius major outputs
- Urban waste heat potential
- ReUseHeat demo sites: waste heat recovery from hospital (Madrid), dashboard (La Seyne-sur-Mer), metro (Berlin), data centre (Braunschweig)
- Celsius key outputs
- Roundtable discussion
11:30-12:00 Coffee break
12:00-13:00 – Parallel sessions
- Targeting industry (technical solutions) in cooperation with LIFE4HeatRecovery,
- Targeting local stakeholders (cities) by Celsius Initiative
- Targeting interested citizens (energy communities)
13:00-14:00 Lunch break
14:00-15:00 Hands-on sessions
- ReUseHeat Handbook and stakeholder dialogue
- Contracts & Business models for urban waste heat recovery
- Replication experiences
15:00-15:30 Conclusions & outlook
15:30-16:30 Marketplace for cities & companies & investors
More info and programme here.