This session, co-organised by Euroheat & Power, Agora Energiewende, EFIEES and Solar Heat Europe, will consider solutions and examples to bridge the gap between building renovation and heating and cooling decarbonisation, which are both essential to reduce the Union’s Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions and reduce its energy dependency.
The event will discuss how to reduce the EU's dependence on natural gas in the heating and cooling of buildings through energy management services and efficient district heating and cooling based on renewable heat solutions and waste heat.
- Andreas Graf, Senior Associate EU Energy Policy, Agora Energiewende
- Hans van Steen, Principal Adviser at Directorate-General for Energy (DG ENER), European Commission
- Aurélie Beauvais, Managing Director, Euroheat & Power (EHP)
- Pascal Guillaume, President, EFIEES
- Guglielmo Cioni, Member of the Board of Directors, Solar Heat Europe