Euroheat & Power’s European Sustainable Energy Week event and the launch of our Working Group on Finance are getting closer! Register now!
Our session as part of the EUSEW Policy Conference, co-organised with our partners from the Renewable Energy Sources Heating and Cooling Alliance, has been confirmed as a hybrid event. We encourage you to sign up for it: “Fast-tracking the clean heat transition: leveraging private capital to modernise district heating”.
The session will be held on 21 June at Residence Palace, room Maelbeek (Rue de la Loi 155, 1040 Brussels), in front of the European Commission’s Charlemagne building, and live-streamed on the EUSEW platform. You can now register here to participate onsite and here to participate online.
In the framework of this event, Euroheat and Power will also launch its new Working Group on Finance (see the following section)! This Working Group aims to analyse and promote the financing of district heating projects by sharing best practices, identifying public and private financing opportunities, and innovative financing mechanisms.
Register now to join us and many others for our event and the launch of the new Working Group!
- Claudia Canevari, Head of Unit ENER B.2, Directorate-General for Energy, European Commission
- Morgan Henley, EU Heating Sector Decarbonization Campaigner, Bankwatch
- Jiska Klein, Senior Sustainability Manager, Asper Management
- Sanjeev Kumar, Head of Policy, European Geothermal Energy Council
- Gabriele Pesce, Director of Innovation & Sustainable Finance, Euroheat & Power
- Hildigunnur Thorsteinsson, Chief Technology Officer, Innargi