EHP and DHC+ members published recently a new report addressing the challenges and highlighting the benefits of digitalising the district heating systems. In this online discussion, speakers from European district heating utilities will share their perspective and talk about their experience from the application of digital solutions.
The session will be moderated by the Managing Director of Euroheat & Power, Aurélie Beauvais.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Matteo Pozzi, DHC+ Platform Vice-Chairman
- Daniele Pasinelli, A2A (Italy)
- Ines Lindmeier, Wien Energie (Austria)
- Bertrand Guillemot, Dalkia (France)
- Tom Diget, Viborg Varme (Denmark)