Welcome to SESAAU2023!
We invite researchers and experts from industry and business to contribute to further enhancing the knowledge of smart energy systems, 4th generation district heating, electrification, electrofuels, and energy efficiency. To participate as a speaker in the conference, you can submit your abstract until 14 April 2023.
DHC+ Student Awards Ceremony will take place during the conference!
- Smart energy system analyses, tools and methodologies
- Smart energy infrastructure and storage options
- Integrated energy systems and smart grids
- Institutional and organisational change for smart energy systems and radical technological change
- Energy savings, in the electricity sector, in buildings and transport as well as within industry
- 4th generation district heating concepts, future district heating production and systems
- Electrification of transport, heating and industry
- The production, technologies for and use of electrofuels in future energy systems
- Planning and organisational challenges for smart energy systems and district heating
- Geographical information systems (GIS) for energy systems, heat planning and district heating
- Components and systems for district heating, energy efficiency, electrification and electrofuels
- Renewable energy sources and waste heat sources for district heating