Organisation of DHC+
The Secretariat of the DHC+ Technology Platform is based in Brussels and is part of a bigger Euroheat & Power team. Managed by the Head of the Platform, the Secretariat ensures DHC+’s day-to-day activities in the field of communication, project management and advocacy, as well as external representation and liaison with members.
- Your contact for general inquiries, DHC+ membership, project management and advocacy in district energy research and innovation – Alessandro Provaggi firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your contact for Education & Training activities, DHC+ related communications and events, projects ReUseHeat, UpgradeDH and RES-DHC – Aksana Krasatsenka email@example.com
- Your contact for the DHC+ Working Group focusing on EU policy related to research & innovation, as well as RHC-Platform and Celsius – Sofia Lettenbichler firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your contact for the DHC+ Working Group on promoting financial / investment aspects for DHC, consortium building services, as well as projects TEMPO and COOL DH – Gabriele Pesce email@example.com
- Your contact for MAGNITUDE, REWARDHeat and all project related assistance – Jack Corscadden firstname.lastname@example.org
The coordination of activities within the Platform is ensured by a Chairperson and two Vice-Chairpersons elected by the DHC+ Assembly for the period of three years.
Currently, the Chairpersons in charge are:
- Bertrand Guillemot – Dalkia (France)
- Stefan Holler – HAWK, Göttingen University of Applied Sciences and Arts (Germany)
- Kristina Lygnerud – IVL, Swedish Environment Research Institute (Sweden)
The DHC+ Assembly is the main guiding and decision-making organ of the Platform comprising representatives of all member organisations. It meets two/three times a year.
Working Groups / Task forces form the backbone of the Platforms’ activities. Within these groups, work items of various topics are addressed: Education & Training activities, Research Policy, Digitalisation, Investment in DHC, etc.
Join us and be part of the transition to an efficient, smart and sustainable energy future!