Organisation of DHC+
The Secretariat of the DHC+ Technology Platform is based in Brussels and is part of a bigger Euroheat & Power team. Managed by the Head of the Platform, the Secretariat ensures DHC+’s day-to-day activities in the field of communication, project management and advocacy, as well as external representation and liaison with members.
- Your contact for general inquiries, DHC+ membership and project management – Alessandro Provaggi email@example.com
- Your contact for Education & Training activities, DHC+ related communications and events, Heat Roadmap Europe and Magnitude – Aksana Krasatsenka firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your contact for the projects STORM, PLANHEAT and cities initiatives – Sofia Lettenbichler email@example.com
- Your contact for the projects TEMPO and COOL DH – Kerstin Eigert firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your contact for advocacy activities in district energy research and innovation – Ingo Wagner email@example.com
- Your contact for the SDHp2m project – Inés Arias Iglesias firstname.lastname@example.org
The coordination of activities within the Platform is ensured by a Chairperson and two Vice-Chairpersons elected by the Steering Committee for the period of three years.
Currently, the Chairpersons in charge are:
- Bertrand Guillemot, Dalkia – Groupe EDF
- Stefan Holler – HAWK, Göttingen University of Applied Sciences and Arts, representative of AGFW
- Ralf-Roman Schmidt – AIT, Austrian Institute of Technology
The Steering Committee is the main guiding and decision-making organ of the Platform comprising representatives of all member organisations. It meets two/three times a year.
Working Groups / Task forces form the backbone of the Platforms’ activities. Within these groups, work items of various topics are addressed: Education & Training activities, Research Policy, district heating and cooling technology roadmap, etc.
Join us and be part of the transition to an efficient, smart and sustainable energy future!