DHC+ actively supports its members’ successful involvement in EU funded project consortia by:
- Providing monitoring, insights and early intelligence on EU funding opportunities and trends at EU level during members’ meetings, via a regular Monitoring service and a monthly internal newsletter (DHC+ Updates).
- Giving access to the mapping of relevant funding opportunities, overview of district energy-related projects and guidelines on Horizon 2020 calls.
- Encouraging members’ involvement in EU-funded projects, aiding their search for partners on a daily basis, which stimulates project ideas.
- Bringing together all its members through the organisation of regular meetings and workshops, webinars and brokerage events that facilitate members networking and ensure their continued successful response to ongoing calls for project proposals.
- Providing letters of support for project proposals which are in line with the DHC+ Strategic Research Agenda and involve at least one DHC+ member.
- Participating in members’ project consortia for communication, dissemination and networking purposes. Discover DHC+ projects here or contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Supporting the sector
As an organisation representing district heating and cooling sector in Europe and beyond, we encourage research & innovation activities in the field by:
- Providing letters of support to initiatives not triggered by DHC+ members, if they correspond to the RHC/DHC+ Strategic Research Agenda and do not compete with the initiatives of DHC+ members.
- Supporting project consortia dealing with district heating and cooling or related matters of strategic importance, by providing expertise and access to its network or by getting involved as a member of advisory boards.
Giving a voice to district energy innovation in Horizon 2020
Through liaison with European policy makers, we provide information on district energy research and innovation priorities that need support, in order to enable the European district heating and cooling sector to become more sustainable and competitive in the world market. See more in the Advocacy section of the website.